Sunday 2 March 2014

Embroidered Portrait - Dalkeith House, Newcastleton

Last week I posted a blog on the commission I completed for the owner of The Yethouse in Newcastleton.  

I also completed a smaller picture of Barbara's other holiday property, Dalkeith House.  This is a much bigger house, licensed for wedding ceremonies and is situated right in the middle of the village. 



Here's my interpretation from a slightly different angle (and without the car in front)


And here's the final framed picture


If you would like to commission a portrait of a building, landmark or favourite scene, contact me at sue@rubypatch.co.uk .  They are perfect as a housewarming or birthday gift and are also popular for weddings or christenings, creating a family heirloom of the future.  

Commissioned pictures can be personalised to show the name of the building or special names and dates.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment