Saturday 27 October 2012

Where have you been???

Oh no, despite my best intentions, I haven't posted to this blog for a month now!  In my defence, I have been ridiculously busy all month but now that October is almost over, it is time to get on with the blogging.

My most exciting news is that I have a stall at my first craft fair next Saturday (3 Nov).  I will be at the Washington Arts Centre from 10am to 3.30pm and am hoping for a good turn out.  We did a mock up of my stall layout last night and this was the best version that we came up with.



I like this look, but it also incorporates most of my stock.  If I am really lucky and people do buy a decent amount of my items, I have nothing to put in the empty spaces.  So I have decided that I will try to make a substantial amount of additional stock in the next week so that I have some flexibility.

My 12yo will be my assistant on the day and is taking her role very seriously.  She has now written me a number of lists to keep me in line.  I am very lucky to have such supportive family who are helping in every way possible, now I just need to sell, sell, sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment